When it comes to using and maintaining your garbage disposal, there are several things you’ll want to do to keep it working right. You will need to make sure that you use plenty of water to flush it so that it will correctly dispose all the waste. Metals, plastic or glass should never be put down the disposal; however, if this happens, you can use pliers or tongs to pull the object out. Do not use your hands since they could get caught in the disposal or cut on the blades, causing bodily injury.
Request an Appointment with Rescue Plumbing service Inc Today Call at (818)510-1204 to find out how we can help!
Why You Should Hire Us for Garbage Disposals
When you’re wanting a new garbage disposal or need repairs on your current disposal, you can count on us to be there when you call. We can schedule you an appointment with our professional plumbers who will take help you with your project. Our plumbers will always provide our customers with services of the highest quality because our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction to each client.
We specialize in professional service for garbage disposal installation or repair, kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, water leaks and re-piping.
Your garbage disposal may need repairs or replacement if you notice any of the following:
* Your kitchen sink drains are becoming clogged more frequently
* There are strange noises or odors emitting from the disposal
* Food debris takes an unusually long time to pass through
* You have to turn the disposal on and off multiple times for it to work
* Our plumbers are capable of quickly detecting any issues with your disposal. Once we’ve established the problem, we’ll get to work carrying out the necessary repairs or replacements.
Whatever You Required to Understand About Garbage Disposals in Tarzana